How to use a whipped soap in the shower
In recent years the rise of the Whipped Soap has become popular, thanks to the piping videos which are often seen on social media, lots of you have seen a whipped soap been made, but have not yet used them. In this article we will explore how to use a whipped soap in your shower,
What is a whipped soap & how to use a whipped soap in the shower.
Awesome Botanical whipped soap is a mild cleanser they are light, airy and foamy, a whipped soap made from a combination of soap which is free from SLS & SLES. With added apricot Kernel oil to leave your skin feeling soft, finished off with a unique blend of pure essential oils there is no heavy perfume scents here. A whipped soap can be used instead of a shower gel or bar of soap.
What are the benefits of a whipped soap
- It has moisturising properties ours have added Apricot Kernel Oil
- They are versatile and can be used a shave butter as well as whipped soap for washing your body.
- They have an aesthetic appeal with the fun colour, fluffy texture whilst retaining the natural botanical scent
- They are gentle on skin
How to make your whipped soap go even further
Scoop a small amount out the size of a 10p, apply it to your loofah and work into a lather, the more water you add the foamy they will get then wash your body and inhale the botanical scents as the essential oils rise up in the steam.
Of course you can apply the whipped soap without a loofah and use your hand we think this is a great way to use it as a shave butter. Scoop a small amount the size of a 10p and massage the soap into wet skin using circular motions. Shave as you normally would, taking care to rinse the shaver to prevent clogging.
Step by Step guide on how to use a whipped soap in the shower
- Wet your skin – Just as you would with a bar soap or shower gel
- Scoop out a small amount – the size of a 10p a little goes a long way
- Apply to your tool of choice – whether its your had or a loofah
- Lather up –
- Cleanse your body using circular motions and ensuring even coverage
- Rinse off – ensuring all residues are washed off
- Use as a Shave Butter – Use your Whipped soap for shaving
In conclusion, the world of skincare and shower routines has evolved, incorporating a whipped soap into your daily shower routine not only elevates your cleansing ritual but also adds a touch of luxury to your shower routine. So, why not give it a try and experience the difference for yourself? Your skin will thank you for it, and you might just find yourself falling in love with this new shower essential. Discover your new scent here. From Uplifting May Chang which reminds us of Lemon Sherbets to Calming Lavender & Bergamot to destress you at the end of a long day.