5 Way's to Ease your Sore Aching Muscles
Have you got DOMs from being back at the Gym? Top 5 tips on how to rest, ease and soothe your sore aching muscles - and how Epsom Salt can really help ease those DOMs.
The best 5 ways to soothe aching muscles using different techniques including Epsom Salts.
Sign up to my Awesome VIP Club for weekly top Skincare & Wellness advice
Here is what I'll be talking about in this Blog Post
- What Dom's stands for
- My top 5 tips on how to ease sore aching muscles
- How Epsom Salts can be a game changer for easing Doms.
What does Dom's Stand for?
Dom's stands for Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. It occurs usually after you changed up your exercise routine, worked harder than you usually would at the gym. Or if you like me and only just getting back to the gym in 2021 after a year of doing very little, then no doubt you will have some really heavy DOMs. Read on to find what you can do to improve them.
My Top 5 Tips to ease Dom's in 2021
- Foam roll at the end of your session, working out those tight areas. When foam rolling if you feel a tight area roll back and forth over that area until you feel it release. Here are a list of the top foam rollers in 2021
- Take an Intense Ice Cold Bath after exercise if you dare
- Keep Moving on your rest days get out for a walk, this will also help to clear your mind.
- Eat Right - Eating Healthy goes hand in hand with exercise, I like to use My Fitness Pal to track my eating & ensuring I'm hitting my protein goal.
- In the day's after exercise sink into an Epsom Salt Bath for 20 minutes.
How Epsom Salts can help ease your DOMs
Epsom salt also known as magnesium sulfate. It’s a chemical compound made up of magnesium, sulfur, and oxygen. It's name comes from the town of Epsom in Surrey where it was originally discovered.
It is well known for its Exercise Performance & Recovery to ease DOMs, as the magnesium can help your body use glucose & lactic Acid. I have used Epsom Salts for year's in my own recovery from DOMs.
It is also thought that has Epsom Salts has many benefits such as preparing you for a goods night sleep as adequate magnesium levels are essential for sleep & stress management. Sleep is a key part to your DOM's recovery as its when our muscles heal as we sleep.
Our Epsom Salts, have beautiful colors, Essential Oils to give you an Uplifting or Relaxing Bath Depending on the bath energy you like. That all important Apricot Kernel Oil to leave your skin feeling soft.